Words Away! peuma hue, bariloche, Argentina October 8-14, 2018
Join my Words Away! writing retreat in beautiful Peuma Hue's Eco-Lodge, Argentina. Located at the foot of the Andes in Nahuel Huapi National Park – Patagonia, you will enjoy six nights in a luxurious hotel, gourmet organic meals, and all that Peume Hue has to offer. Visit www.peuma-hue.com for all the details about this fabulous eco-lodge.
The retreat is open to all levels of writers!
Our days will be spent as follows:
- Daily writing prompts
- Private writing time
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Group reading and critique sessions
- Plus free time to explore Peuma Hue's 500 acres, and activities such as kayaking, horseback riding and trekking.
Retreat price: $1,681 USD + Tax
- Includes lodging for six nights in a double room
- The retreat
- All meals
- Activities you can enjoy including kayaking, trekking and horseback riding.
Retreat size is limited to ensure a quality experience, so reserve soon!
Full payment, via credit card, is due by August 8, 2018.
To reserve or for Peuma Hue questions: firstname.lastname@example.org